- Educational Resources
- Audiovisual/Teaching materials
- Livestock health, management and production
- Livestock production
- African village chickens: Health and production
- High impact diseases
- Selected helminths
- Animal Health Management
- Primary animal health care
- Plant poisonings and mycotoxicosis
- Wildlife health, management and production
- Companion animal health
- Health management tools
- Drivers of emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Arthropod vectors
- Ecosystems and ecology
- Veterinary public health and food safety
- International trade and marketing of animal commodities and products
- Animal welfare
- Policy, planning and legislation
- Academic programmes
- Eduardo Mondlane University
- Madagascar University
- Makerere University
- Sokoine University of Agriculture
- University Jose Eduardo dos Santos
- University of Lubumbashi
- University of Nairobi
- University of Namibia
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of Zambia
- University of Zimbabwe
- News and Events
In order to promote widespread sharing and dissemination of the educational content on the AfriVIP website, we have decided to use the Creative Commons licence (Attribution) to distribute content freely on the site.
Please note that some content on AfriVIP may be subject to different licensing conditions, which will then be embedded in the content and supersede the Creative Commons licensing conditions.
The licensor (AfriVIP) permits others to copy, distribute, transmit and adapt the work. In return, licensees, that means you, if you want to use the work, must give credit to AfriVIP and the original author(s) of the material that you use. Licensees must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor.
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
Other Rights — In no way are any of the following rights affected by the licence:
- Your fair dealing or fair use rights, or other applicable copyright exceptions and limitations;
- The author's moral rights;
- Rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights.
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
The material on this site is made available in the good faith belief that it does not violate the copyright or similar rights of third parties. AfriVIP will promptly remove any material that is determined to be infringing on the copyright or similar rights of others. If you believe that a portion of the AfriVIP material infringes another’s copyright, please send notification to email@example.com with the following details:
- Identification of the allegedly infringed work;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing including the URL or other specific identification for us to be able to locate the material;
Your contact details, or if you aren’t the claimant, your own and the claimants contact details.