- Educational Resources
- Audiovisual/Teaching materials
- Livestock health, management and production
- Livestock production
- African village chickens: Health and production
- High impact diseases
- Selected helminths
- Animal Health Management
- Primary animal health care
- Plant poisonings and mycotoxicosis
- Wildlife health, management and production
- Companion animal health
- Health management tools
- Drivers of emerging and re-emerging diseases
- Arthropod vectors
- Ecosystems and ecology
- Veterinary public health and food safety
- International trade and marketing of animal commodities and products
- Animal welfare
- Policy, planning and legislation
- Academic programmes
- Eduardo Mondlane University
- Madagascar University
- Makerere University
- Sokoine University of Agriculture
- University Jose Eduardo dos Santos
- University of Lubumbashi
- University of Nairobi
- University of Namibia
- University of Pretoria (UP)
- University of Zambia
- University of Zimbabwe
- News and Events
We are eager to grow the open content AfriVIP repository of information and educational and research resources with veterinary and paraveterinary professionals and students and allied professionals in Africa and further afield. These resources may include valuable slide collections, video footage, case studies, PowerPoint presentations and reports of diseases of livestock, wildlife and companion animals that are important in the African context.
All materials will be shared under an OER creative commons licence that has the following benefits:
- Help creators to retain copyright while allowing others to copy, distribute, and make use of their work.
- Ensure licensors get the credit for their work they deserve.
- Serve as the baseline, on top of which licensors can choose to grant additional permissions when deciding how they want their work to be used.
Should you wish to contribute to this exciting and innovative platform please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.